Part I - Why Be A Renaissance Man?
- Being a specialist is largely just a relic of the industrial revolution
- Learning across multiple fields creates an information advantage -
- Most of the best leaders are 'expert-generalists'
- The more you learn, the faster you learn
- Learning new things prevents you from plateauing
- Labels create ceilings
- Be curious
- Develop deep expertise/experience and take risks
- Always be learning (growth mindset)
- Actively pursue new interests
- CREATE (make stuff)
As always, don’t hesitate to subscribe if you want to hustle and vibe.